Traffic Demon is the ultimate traffic generation software! It works by utilizing proxies in order to generate traffic from multiple people in locations all across the globe straight to your website. In the software’s interface, you’ll have complete control over randomized visit times, the number of hits to generate, and much more! There’s simply no competing software that can grant you this level of freedom, control, versatility, and power in a single traffic generator!
A Little of what Traffic Demon has to offer:
- Unlimited URLs – Generate traffic to an unlimited number of websites at once
- Multithreading – Run multiple browsers at once to simulate multiple users browsing your website/s
- Unlimited Traffic – There’s absolutely no limit to how much traffic you can generate
- Visit Other Pages – Optionally have visitors browse a randomized number of other pages on the websites you enter!
- Full Proxy Support – Use private or public proxies, or both!
- Randomized Visit Times – Set a min and max visit time that suits your needs
- Randomized Referrers – Optionally add referring websites to be used at random
- Allow/Disallow Image Loading – Optionally disable images from being loaded to save both time and bandwith!
Everything you will need to ensure the highest quality traffic that you’ve even seen generated by software!
Screenshot – Running
Version 1.2.6 – January 22nd 2015
- Fixed a bug that could cause internal page browsing to not work correctly
Version 1.2.5 – December 22nd 2014
- Miscellaneous performance tweaks
- Removed traffic log
Version 1.2.2 – November 10th 2014
- Added separate randomized delay for internal page browsing
- Added delay between hits
Version 1.2.0 – September 26th 2014
- Various UI changes
- Optionally browse website pages randomly
- Allow/disallow Images being loaded
- New User-Agents settings – Select All, Desktop Only or Mobile Only
- Import proxies, URLs and referrers directly from .txt
Version 220.127.116.11 – May 16th 2014
- Miscellaneous tweaks and bug fixes to prevent crashes some users were experiencing
Version 1.1.9 – May 16th 2014
- Miscellaneous back-end tweaks + 2 functions to improve stability and decrease RAM usage
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Version 1.1.8 – May 10th 2014
- Fixed a bug with referrers caused by the previous referrer bug fix
- The UI has been updated and will continue to be improved in coming versions
- Added in a check to ensure no additional browsers are even left open
- All traffic is now logged and can be viewed within the bot UI. Specifically the time of the visit, the URL that was visited and how long it was visited for. This is currently reset anytime the bot is closed or ran.
- Status has been added which will display if the bot is “Idle”, “Running” or “Finishing” depending on what it is doing. “Finishing” is for when you have stopped the bot and it’s finishing the visits it’s currently doing.
Version 1.1.4 – May 5th 2014
- Fixed a bug that could cause unnecessary delays when changing proxies
Version 1.1.2 – 1.1.3 – May 5th 2014
- https/http no longer needed on referrers you add
- Improved efficiency of proxy getting/checking
- Fixed a bug that could happen when stopping the bot
Version 1.1.1 – May 5th 2014
- Fixed a bug that could lead to referrers not being set
Version 1.1 – May 4th 2014
- Proxies are now tested before use
- Fixed major bug that could occur when running multiple threads
Version 1.0 – May 2nd 2014